How many furries are there on the forums (featuring the 500th argument with stocksounds!)

yeah that checks out

well I mean it can be considered one but it isn’t apart of the whole furry fandom

also, be warned

FURRYS ARE INHERENTLY SEXUAL

sure furries can just, not interact with it but the fact is they are a fetish (to some people)

yes, it was always like this. at the FIRST MEETUP OF FURRYS IN HISTORY, back when they were still cartoonists, someone showed up in fetish gear.

becoming a furry runs the risks of being exposed to way more creeps and weirdos than almost any other fandom, hence why im so vehemently opposed to them intersecting with roblox, since its a kids platform

i dont care if YOU arent a creep, the fact is where theres furries theres weirdos, and vice versa

2 Likes

Shut up

stocksounds you cant just go into a topic and tell people to shut up

But I really really want you all to stop talking.

the mute button in question:

Is that what I asked for?

no, but you aren’t the ultimate authority on what people can say

In all of my days, I’ve never felt worse misrepresentation.

Oh great, the married couple are fighting again

1 Like

inever said furries are all weirdos, I didnt say its all nsfw, but the fact is I’ve seen far too much of it to be comfortable hiding that information

That’s just internet users in general, furries just don’t care as much if you know about it.

Fell off hard with that line about furries being inherently that. There’s a lot of people who don’t care for that side of the fandom.

Now about people constantly pushing that side onto other parts of the fan base, that’s when I start agreeing again. Fun fact: if you want to be a furry but only stick to the family-friendly stuff, your only option is furry twitter or bluesky. Twitter is a cesspool, but most furry artists are stuck with the platform they built there.

Also if there’s any counter arguments please let me look at them later, I have one minute of study hall and can’t bring my phone to my next two classes

4 Likes

yes, I know that

the problem is that the fandom significantly intersects with a fetish, so there’s enough nsfw I simply don’t believe its a safe thing for children like the ones on Roblox to be exposed to

EPIC YAP BATTLES OF HISTORY

@Mr_hyperspace
VS
@StockSounds

BEGIN!

2 Likes

furries belong to the hunting grounds

this is a pointless conversation my words are truth

anti-furries after finding out that the first sign of human creativity was a sculpture of a humanoid tiger:

Man since when was making characters with animal features such a hot topic

sculptures dont touch little boys

1 Like