How smart is the average forumer?

bet

There’s definitely a bunch of smart people here, you can tell that a bit by some of their hobbies and through how they talk. I don’t really see many people here as being dumb academically, and most forumers are pretty young too with majority of them being in 8th grade or early high school.

But it’s pretty hard to pinpoint how smart someone is just from the way they act online, since all you can go off of is words they’ve typed on a screen.

6 Likes

idk take a guess about me

and besides, it’s online anyways, some of us are genuinely smart but act like idiots to either get a rise out of people or to just act funny.

1 Like

average (no offense)

idk bro seems pretty smart

i want to get an iq test but idk where the fuck to get an actual one (aint no way the random ones on the internet are accurate)

1 Like

I hear IQ itself isn’t supposed to be a big indicator of intelligence, however:

There’s probably some random building or organization somewhere that does that.

it really isn’t
i’m like a 124 and i still consider myself a stupid

obviously but im curious
the score i got was 116-132 but i’m dumb as fuck

You’re probably not that insipid, and I’m pretty certain scientists found these different types of intelligence like linguistic or musical intelligence (it isn’t a confirmed theory though, so I would take it with a grain of salt).

how smart am i

how smart am I

wildcard

i sht you not i failed more than half my math exams this semester :skull:

i did manage to pass the more important ones (albeit with barely passable scores) tho, thank god

that’s more dependent on wether you studied or not though

i did, i still managed to make dumb mistakes and failed lol

dumb as rocks

forum users are the smartest creatures
why? cuz forum users my brothers

1 Like

i’m academically smart but i make some stupid decisions and i’m bad at following directions (not because i disobey but because i’m just clueless asf)