How to search for a player in WoM Quickly

that’s how guild wars worked before guild update

just make teaming bannable :face_with_raised_eyebrow: not a big issue

what?

joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke?joke? what a nerd, can’t even take a joke.

Oh that
…Just make guilds reliant on island capturing alone or something. Doesn’t even have to be alone since it’s just generally much easier to keep an area than to hunt people all the time, meaning people won’t bother with literally finding a dozen of ways to make someone’s life hell.

Y’know I’m not really serious with all these delete guilds gifs right? Not that I would be against it, but a big revamp would be much better.

? u crying?

when you said make teaming bannable you mean ban people for having more numbers or ban the teaming system because that also wasn’t needed even before guild update I’m just trying to understand that but pretty sure it’s just a joke

sex? no hablo english

o_o mega epic

I sense off topic coming in

and if it wasn’t a joke teams aren’t important till you end up killing your own guys cause no way you actually gonna walk up to see their name before attacking and hitting everybody including people helping you with synergies

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.