How was your first week on the forums?

My first week on here was rough. I remember making arrogant topics claims and things of that nature after browsing the trello for like 10 minutes lmao.

Joined after reading most of the patch notes and all of the major topics, including reminders for AO

from there I mostly just questions about the game that could be answered by the trello

i don’t actually know let me go to the bottom of my activity list

2 Likes

my first topic was a suggestion. second topic a suggestion. Self-banned for 2 days, then did better.

I posted my artwork I made during class that was my first post, also I just scrolled around guild posts bc the arguments were funny to read.

I joined after having been a Trello lurker for like a year and never hearing of the forums and in my first week I basically was so excited that I posted a bunch of topics asking about stat builds. I was dumb (still am). Also you guys may remember this but basically I have a friend who’s into one piece and he asked me to ask suncry to like create a shichibukai situation. yeah at the time I had no idea what suncry was I just thought “mmm big clan” and I think that post I made awhile ago might’ve put in a bad name for myself, which I am sad about
but hey once someone called me “that guy who likes warrior build” so that’s a start

(should I put this in introduction topic or smth)

i dont remember jack shit anymore

Barely active first week, I think I knew about this place but TGR made me actually make an account here

chilling
but one forum post I was called out for being underaged which I was but was shortly stopped or something because I believe one person said “He’s getting used to the forum community” when my grammar or some shit was horrid :skull:

caught in 4k.
but to late :sob:

i hopped on then hopped off
no idea why i was here in the first place
took about 3-4 months before i actually did something

2020 was a rough year for OhHey, if anyone remembers that guy.

6 months caught to late
On march 2022 I revealed my age trol!

wait wut

huh

I miss calculated how much people saw the post skull

correct

I did not

Day 1: made a bad trade topic
Day 3: made another one
Didn’t return for a couple weeks

1 Like

made some pretty cringy suggestions
matured up later tho

there’s a reason why I’m known as “the man of a million topics”

those were dark times

It was boring as dick and I hardly remember it. All I remember is I wasn’t all that popular until I came back from Basic, where I barely qualified for regular before then and really no one knew me. At least that’s my introspective opinion on it idk how people actually felt or what they knew.