How would you guys feel if wolves/coyotes were added to WoM?

So, recently, Vetex has accepted the https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/topic/32999 suggestion. After seeing this, I questioned if wolves (and maybe coyotes and bears too? :o) could actually come to WoM. I’ve always wondered if Vetex would add wolves to WoM, they would basically just be the sharks from AA but on land. If Vetex does add this, I think that will be very exciting, it will liven wilderness areas a bit. What about you guys, what do you think?

that’d be epic i suppose :>

Animals would only be added when mesh deformation get’s added. I think it’s add though no sure. Bet he would never add animals, and if he did it won’t be animated, like sharks

I dont think he know how to make animals so that might not happen
…Which is dumb to say after a hunting suggestion was added, maybe he liked camping more than hunting
I called it

I think wolves would be fine and maybe there could be special armor that you can only get if you get enough wolf hides. Just animals in general would liven up the game.

“hunting” vastria serves another purpose now.

jokes aside animals probably wont be added unless the builders or smth help out in that regard but unlikely. would be neat to see tho instead of a forest with howling at you (ambient volume settings when they so loud aaa)

plus food/cooking isn’t here yet which comes with professions? would make sense to come with professions

i dont think animals are needed, most would probably less than 100 health and be pointless for the most part

Wait is everyone in world of magic vegetarian or cannibals

1. Food.
    RN we all eat fish and veggies and I mean like not all of us live in Ironport or Summerhold where the ocean is like a few hops away.
  2. Mounts
    If vetex can make an animal he can make a horsie.

And @Pip_Zog I’m sure you realize we have a fishmonger for a reason.

O yeah I haven’t played the game for like uhh 2 months or 1 month

he never made yet.

We’re assuming he can for the purpose of this question which is
“How would you guys feel if wolves/coyotes were added to WoM”

I only accepted it for the camping idea, hunting will have no place with what TGR will do

1 Like

Oh alright so this topic has no purpose.

yep :nod: :nod:

I hated sharks, but if wolves get added atleast they hopefully wouldn’t spawn out of nowhere and atleast can’t chase you up a tree or something

i dont think there will be animals, that’s not something he does. probably accepted the camping parts of it.
but i dunno why. wilderness isn’t large enough (currently) that you cant reach a city in 3 minutes. not sure what features would be camp-specific, dont know why we’d need any current features to be a camp thing.

fear me

dipshits

Just noticed Vetex accepted my idea. I am stoked!
Even if animals won’t be coming, I was really more interested in camping.

Actually for anyone wondering, hunting was an after thought. Originally it was just going to be camping.