I am bored, so what magics are you get?

I don’t know about the other elementals but I want aether and art of infinity.

Bro it turns out almost all my magics are meta magics :sleeper:

Classified Information.

Explosion :explosion_magic: , Fire :fire_magic:, Ash :ash_magic:, Flare(Lost) and Apocalypse Bringer(Pri) Apocalyptic Combo

So healing magics n’ stuff?

I’m not sure for my other options, but Sacrifice is my planned Primordial.

For my first three I’m gonna pick the same magics I decided on for Arcane: :fire_magic: Fire, :lightning_magic_var1: Lightning (Teal), & :water_magic_var3: Water (Abyss). Fire + Lightning was kinda overused in A.A, but I just like those elements.
My lost will be Phoenix, and my primordial will be Promethean Fire because status effect spam…

Fire, magma, ash, phoenix, promethean fire.

That is my second slot, my first slot will be something like yours.

I like burning things if you couldn’t tell.

white ink

lightning, water, ice, aether lightning, art of sacrifice
ik im basic

I honestly wonder how big the primordials will get and how their attacks look.

lightning, water, wind, storm, art of sacrifice (?)

not too sure about my primordial but I’m leading to sacrifice

Crystal (Emerald variant), Ice (Green variant), Water or Light (Haven’t made up my mind yet), Storm, and preferably Gravity.

1 Like

Name checks out tbh

1st File: Shadow, Paper, Ink, Gravity/Aether/Darkness, Equinox
2nd File: Water, Ice, Lightning, Lunar/Wave/Reflector, Electron
3rd File: Sand, Ash, Fire, Dispelling/Solar, Shatter/Promethean Fire

Plasma, Ice (since it makes you able to walk on water or maybe it was snow). Third one I haven’t decided yet because I need to see which one I’m gonna use the most or is mostly useful. Maybe light for it’s speed.

As for lost, I’d choose Solar Magic since it would fit the aesthetic of my character and it would probably look really good.

Primordial (If I were to somehow get one) I’d definitely go for the sacrifice one. I like games that have resource management and this one has a bit of that embedded into it.

I’m going to get
Fire
Fire
Fire

I haven’t decided what lost and primordial magics I want, and idrc about synergizing and combos so these are all of mine for my 6 files for now I guess:
Lighting (Purple), Plasma(Purple) and Poison (Purple)
Wind (Neutral), Shadow and Light (Moonlight)
Explosion, Fire and Crystal (Orange)
Ice (Blue), Water (The dark blue one) and Snow
Acid (Green), Magma and Wood (Oak)
Ash, Iron (Light) and Ink (Black)

Ash, Explosion, Poison or Wind haven’t fully decided yet then Gravity idrc about prims but If I had to get 1 Shatter, Pressure, or Art of infinity

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.