I am sorry about the suggestions "I" made (The new weapons)

So as you guys should know, I made a BS dumb suggestion on new weapons. I did not do them my self, I lost a dare to a friend and he gets to use my computer for 1 hour. And he did that, I am deeply sorry for what he did, I do apologize. But the armor sets me and someone else did made, I am deeply sorry. I did not do them my self. Again I am deeply sorry, plenty of people has been laughing and “bullying” me about it, I am deeply sorry. Thanks.

Don’t apologize. Make the same suggestion again, fuck the haters.

14 Likes

bulling

shit i cant spell

What…?

This cursed post.

1 Like

yes

I recommend you to actually develop the idea first, then write it

Have a plan before actually writing a suggestion, and what changes it would bring

Hope to see better suggestions in the future

at least you had the balls to apologize
respect

He claims that his friend wrote that suggestion therefore it isn’t his fault as he also claims.

respect…

he got bulled

Apology accepted, just think about your ideas and develop a bit more effort

simple, beat up your friend for messing with your internet life cause accepting a bet like that is stupid as all hell. It’s not gonna make you cool but only embarrass you even more that what Jason did. What’s even more embarrassing is if you actually made it yourself.

IMG_20210313_113403

How is making a suggestion that doubles stats nearly as embarrassing as teaching a 13 year old to masturbate when you graduate high school next year?

2 Likes

I mean the thing is, if i win i get 5 free nitro… thought it was good bet, then i lost…so…

That was a good bet

lol, i mean if i win it is, i thought he would just play on my account or something never thought he would be this dumb, HE TOLD ME HE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA! and i was like bruh…

Why don’t we tell this information to every fucking random on the internet and not think about the consequences and spoil the victim’s life am I right?