I am sorry about the suggestions "I" made (The new weapons)

You realize a single discord and roblox account isn’t your life, right? Eventually he’ll just make alts and likely already has for different games.

I don’t think he was talking about the groomer, he was talking about the groomee

Makes more sense, I still don’t think their life is ruined.

Thanks.

So wait, you just made a bad suggestion? Why would you apologize for that? It’s not like it contained racism or anything. I’ve made worse suggestions than this, believe me.

OH, SO THAT’S WHAT JASON DID…

Cause you somehow get a defense buff from a sword and misspell strength as power. It’s an interesting method of gaining stats but having a sword and pretend it’s like armor sounds like a double edged sword to me :hungry:

Wait I meant like if people keep spreading this info it’ll be harder for the victim to have a normal life. Just say jason is a pedo yes but don’t go into details especially this part.

Okay but answer the question? How in anyway is that more embarrassing or whatever the fuck than pretty much being a grown ass man teaching a 6-7th grader how to masturbate???

Like wtf?

That’s true, Jason is worse I cannot fight against that and you win. But you already know what I told you man.