But maybe…

How hard is it to just read

I skipped everything to the end :bug:

Wait…
This means

A good estimate to (paid) release is

January (2023) 3rd or 6th or 7th at 1:00 PM EST

I’ll return on the 3rd and see how close I was :frsleepin:

Bro if it takes longer then 2022 then he will probably just release it on 1st of January

Yeah but he might still be with his family, and may want to fix something idk

But sure 1:00 PM EST for for January 1st

2984083af018add2dc8e57d7cada14a6
no
stop
not next year

1 Like

It’s the hard truth man :frcryin:

I keep lying to myself June or July

December or Jan prob the dates rather paid beta or full release

I was confused at first and thought I was reading an older post, but then I realized that the January release dates weren’t meant for 2022 :eyes:

I do believe that the game at it’s current progress is not close to being done, but I estimate probably around 9-10 months more of work up to a whole year for Vetex to be finished. Looking at his to-do list he’s more than halfway done, but there’s a lot of major features (ones he has labelled XL) that have still yet to be done.

I would also estimate around like December 2022, or Winter 2023 or Spring 2023. If it somehow releases Summer 2022 I’ll give you like $20 or something.

1 Like

its impossible ill give the person who bet the game will come in summer 2022 (full release btw) 20 dollars.

I THINK you mean $20, 5,000 galleons, and a strong sunken sword :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

This was so off

yeah man it’s 1:25 and the game isn’t out yet

Watch the game release on Christmas morning lol. That would be the greatest Christmas present of all time.

1 Like

That truly would be

Will you be back then?

Even though ik it won’t be out, yes

…but u never know…

i’ve had this bookmarked for 2 months to bump today and you did it first :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

You’re too slow! :crazy_face:

I’ll beat you in November too :kissing_closed_eyes: