I have 4 more guesses on the exact date for Arcane Odyssey’s release

I’m still going to be back here on January 27th.

i hope he delays this shit again just because of these middle school band kid ass comments

4 Likes

you are a catgirl

now what is being implied in this here image :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The game isn’t out yet. I’ll be back on the 11th.

oh hell nah man they got the canada demon in deepwoken :skull:

Def late February. How is he gonna go from here to multiple lost spells/techniques/weapons + dark sea in 6 days

i’ve heard some people that dark sea might not be included at all but on how true that is idk

dark sea will be in early access but it’ll basically be empty. maybe a few islands at most. no monsters, no special loot, and no ghost ships. The dark sea will have rougher waves and more common tsunamis and that’s about it.

tbh, why even add it then lol. honestly would probably make people more mad or smth.

eh so there isn’t just a giant wall blocking you from going that way. The game is in early access so if people think its fully complete they are fools

I mean there’s still gonna be NPC ships you can blow up after a 20 minute battle, get some sealed chests, leave the dark sea with 200 health left on your ship, and then get jumped by a mf in a sailboat who proceeds to take the shit for himself

If it’s nor feb 18th I will smite you for false hope

I don’t want it to be on Feb 18th lol
I want it to be as late into Feb as possible

2 Likes

Why?

1 Like

aged well

the longer it takes ao to release, the better it will be because there will be more quality due to vetex not cutting corners

so uh yeah

Spoiler alert: All of the guesses are incorrect and AO is actually releasing 1954.