I Love Arcane Odyssey

Are you ready to hear about the game that has taken over my life? I’m talking about Arcane Odyssey! This game has become my everything, my reason for living, my obsession. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t even use the bathroom without thinking about how it will affect my gameplay.

My family and friends have all but given up on me. They try to talk to me, but all I can do is babble on about the latest strategies and secrets I’ve uncovered in Arcane Odyssey. They’ve even started referring to me as “mentally insane” behind my back.

But you know what? I don’t care. Because in the War Seas, I’m a hero. I’m a master Conjurer. I’m unstoppable. I may not be able to function in the real world anymore, but in the world of Arcane Odyssey, I am a god.

So if you ever need me, you know where to find me: in front of my computer screen, playing Arcane Odyssey until my eyes bleed. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

8 Likes

Damn

I sense a new copypasta

5 Likes

he just like me fr!

Relatable

Are you ready to hear about the game that has taken over my life? I’m talking about Arcane Odyssey! This game has become my everything, my reason for living, my obsession. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t even use the bathroom without thinking about how it will affect my gameplay.

My family and friends have all but given up on me. They try to talk to me, but all I can do is babble on about the latest strategies and secrets I’ve uncovered in Arcane Odyssey. They’ve even started referring to me as “mentally insane” behind my back.

But you know what? I don’t care. Because in the War Seas, I’m a hero. I’m a master Conjurer. I’m unstoppable. I may not be able to function in the real world anymore, but in the world of Arcane Odyssey, I am a god.

So if you ever need me, you know where to find me: in front of my computer screen, playing Arcane Odyssey until my eyes bleed. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

That was the same exact thought going through my head when reading that

But same

Tbh same

@ThatOneGuy

This player right here gets it

1 Like

thank

The bumping is real

I didn’t see it :sob:

Don’t worry, it’s never too late to say are you ready to hear about the game that has taken over my life? I’m talking about Arcane Odyssey! This game has become my everything, my reason for living, my obsession. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t even use the bathroom without thinking about how it will affect my gameplay.

So if you ever need me, you know where to find me: in front of my computer screen, playing Arcane Odyssey until my eyes bleed. And I wouldn’t have it any other way

6 level insanity