I need help getting a guild to Rookie

i have 150 player kill from fighting people who arent in suncry or acquire
all of them had 20+ player kill

Pretty sure acquire is slightly less skilled than suncry

ok
you think i should be able to beat acquire? i dont have the time or resources to reliably play WOM for 10 hours a day practicing PVP

the people ive fought,
scott ketch, xevenant, mentioned that if I played more i’d be really good

those are off the top of m head, but ive fought alot of suncry and acquire

You might be able to beat an acquire and some suncry member if xeven did say you have a chance at the phantom legion

ive only beaten a FEW acquire members reliably
actually, I remember this one acquire guy, Arli or something? he was really weak, had to run out of the arena

Hop online so I see you at work, warp me EziaMindEye

so i can beat not as notable acquire members, like acquire divisons or something
but if you pit me against scott ketch im doomed

Fr why do people run out of arena during a pvp :sob:

well uh
you might have to hmu later, cuz rn all ive got his my crap computer which can’t even run WOM well
i can probably play later on in the day though

yall ganking wyverns?

is that an acquire divison
feel like ive heard of it

silent wyverns?

if its silent wyverns im absolutely sure i can beat all of them

No, they have acquire pets now

No its just some rookie guild that I believe Ezia is talking about in the main message

These people are basically on my KoS because a few of their members combat log and they just all gank on you but ong a suncry member can 1v5 them but they’ll just run. They also leave the game whenever they see the prescene of you in a leaderboard guild or have farmed off of them so I had to use like several max level’d accounts and I -25’d em and my boy cyber -5’d em

They got back to new guild so they aren’t even close to average

My arch ennemies, I can 1v1 any of them but they always refuse, always trying to 4/5v1 me

YES i remember them, I can beat those guys FOR sure
that was actually the day me and my friend spawn killed Scott Ketch with wind+ice synergy

They back to nearly 300 now