I need help for completing my build

Currently it only has the theurgist set. There is a very specific reason for this. I made an underwater build, got 5 20% waterbreathing jewels and 9 10% swimming speed jewels. However, I need to pick enchantments, modifiers and the last item that will carry most of the stats.
Option #1:

2 powerful scrolls, 3 armored scrolls, magma arcmancer hat and drowned modifier, 4 warding limiting me to layer 3 at most
Option #2:

1 powerful scroll, 3 armored scrolls, 1 virtuous scroll, magma arcmancer hat and drowned modifier, 5 warding allowing me to go to layer 4 at most
Option #3:

2 powerful scrolls, 2 armored scrolls, 1 virtous scroll, magma arcmancer hat and drowned modifier, 5 warding allowing me to go to layer 4 at most

Among these, I’m unkeen on option #3 as the defense drop is very significant when switching out an armored scroll for a virtuous one.
I’m also unkeen on putting atlantean modifiers here because the insanity stacks with environment insanity, which would make the dark sea a nuisance. However, it is still possible.
Other modifiers can go on the magma arcmancer hat, but I’d like power, defense or size

agility??
also why do you need warding for diving (virtuous scroll)

Warding is not for diving, as I wrote, I want to be able to go to the dark sea with this.
What the heck is up with agility, is it so good? Idk how to fit it though, even if it is.

1, but its underwater??
2, agility makes people go nyoom, including underwater

why do you need swim speed and max oxygen for the dark sea?

I don’t need water breathing and swimming speed for the dark sea, though they could save me from whirlpools and drowning
I want to be able to stay underwater infinitely long, but I also don’t want to change my entire build for Dark Sea
I need to adjust the current build to be fit for Dark sea

why not just have one build for swimming and another build dedicated to the dark sea

ways to finish off your build
  1. explode an ring of 6 gunpowder barrels on it
  2. drown it
    3.K.O.!