I need your help (it has to do with vaping)

Vapes really suck cause after years of health experts finally moving the public away from cigarettes, we were on the verge of being free from killing ourselves with nicotine addiction. Many believe that in a few more generations smoking would’ve been virtually non-existent.

Then all of a sudden they’re repackaged and rebranded as cute fruit-flavoured toys that appeal to young people, and now entire new generations are addicted to nicotine as well. I know young adults who’ve been addicted since they were 13 or younger, and I know 12 year olds who already vape and will unfortunately probably be addicted to it for a while.

3 Likes

worst part about it is how vapes are advertised as a way to stop smoking :skull: but like you said we were already moving away from smoking and now vapes have ruined everything

friend of mine in 5th grade had a vape pen

Never seen a vape in my life.

The boys’ changeroom at my old highschool permanently smells like that fruity vape juice since a bunch if people would vape in there while changing for gym class.

Never done it personally, but I can see how peer pressure could effect someone starting.

1 Like

I went on a field trip on the last day of middle school and this girl in my class was just passing around a vape in line for a ride. I know nobody’s gonna stop you but like chill out it’s a waterpark

It was a pretty unified awkward moment for us in that line, even though none of us talked. It was pitiful to see, and I really hope I never have to deal with that again

1 Like