I really hate it when I am kicked from elysium

Have u ever experience repetitive entry to elysium and server hopping only to get kicked.

And no, I do not have any friends on roblox so creating my own elysium iss…

My point is why kick me instantly when I even did not do anything. I literally just got in on the elysium… Then boom, I’m kicked. And it is such a hassle to enter elysium again just to get kicked.

P. S Almost all pvpheads are in elysium and rarely on sameria.

1 Like

their elysium, their rules

if i walk into a plane flight that i dont have a ticket to, they’ll kick me out

:sob:

I am just hoping a 1v1 or a rank match pvp system would be added so I won’t waste an hour entering elysium before giving up, and then waste another hour looking for possible opponents at sameria.

1 Like

if you really wanna fight then hunt people

Thats stupid. They would then just run or fight back but with low life since I already shot them with 500+ musket

get better fr

pretty sure theres discords for elysium where people host them

He wants casual, friendly PvP, not to spend an hour going on a wild goose chase only for the target to run and log at the end.

Yep, and even better if I fight someone more skilled than me.

they have no option to prevent randoms from breaking in beside kicking them as they join
but anyway thats changing next update

i dont get it why they waste 300 robux for elysium for their friends when they can just find some empty server for free

i’m not trying to justify spending that much for a 10 hour elysium, but elysiums are generally much less laggy than publci servers

Me, when 10 players leave and join the server creating apocalyptic ping spikes exactly during my fight on the public server:

kid named random spawning ships, npcs, items, and other things:

Friend me then! (User:DeronChepem)

Be active in The Official PvP Thread of the Forums! cuz i think some ppl in there might have elys