I will cook up a stat build depending on your build and playstyle

what about a airstaller thermo light warlock

Boxing (might do Thermo after some speed testing) Light Warlock that only cares about Crash speed/distance but will still have power so I’m not a mosquito

WE NOT WINNING A PVP MATCH WITH THIS ONE :fire: :fire: :100:

rn im running a build that gives me 98 attack speed, 524 defense and 76 power

the little power stat who could

reading ages recommended between 4-9 years old

Noice, I refuse to touch defense on my Light Warlock since my other build is centered around tankiness

Light sailor warlock?

hey
im not really into pvp but i wanna try this out
a wind/ice mage
(i dont really know my own playstyle so cook something you think is cool B) )

Fire thermo warlock, just give me a general build.
Screenshot 2023-06-05 001843

This is what i made myself.

this is what i gave myself for a savant who is supposed to stun, alot. tell me if you agree or not

WHERE IS YOUR INTENSITY

aggressive crystal cannon fist

Rate my fire magma mage build

Idk if you are still doing this, but I suppose one for a fighting lightning savant with sailor and boxing using katana, greatsword, and greataxe would be nice. Though I’m not so sure about the playstyle. Idk if I should treat a savant as an aggressive class or more defensive since you have so many tools at your disposal, but you aren’t quite as good at making use of any one of them as every other class.

theres less attack speed now, is it still worth running?

Is it possible to have 150 agility 1400 health and 85 power in the dark sea update?

According to this site, the most agility you’d be able to get considering your other stats is 114

(This site also likely doesn’t take into account the upcoming update’s balance changes, so it’s possible that it isn’t accurate)

i like brainless attack spam with as little dodging/blocking as possible, pls help

A rushdown fire mage (plays mainly at close range, uses snare a lot)

I’m a crystal savant (what I’m going to awaken into is yet to be determined) who really enjoys combo gameplay.

I’ve sort of been practicing a “3 category spam” strat, similar to pixel gun 3d, in which I use magic (a no swap in delay tool), fighting styles, and weapons such as the katana, which both have delay when swapping into them, though I’ve found a few ways to bypass these annoying animations to unleash true speed.

I generally like running size (since let’s be real here, savants NEED size to actually hit things lmfao) with attack speed, and power, defense is always welcome.

What should my build be?

intensity/size and agility/atkspeed substats

a mix of argos and cernyx should works