Idc about wizards or magic

But i love that i can beat the shit out of em

Berzerkers are built different B)

As a jugg user, yeah I love punching people

unfortunate… my build revolves around running to the enemy and torching them with fire magic

The selectorch build

magetards and zerkerchuds when I proceed to fire a small metal ball at them from a mechanism known as a “weapon” (they didn’t like it because they’re both on the floor dead)

warchuds, zerkjaks, and magetards when i pull out a small amulet blessed with the powers of zeus (bro is cooked)

Warchuds, zerkjaks, magetards, and oracringes when I throw an insanity 5 potion at them followed by multiple max tier harming potions (alchemists on top!)

alchemists realizing that opening their inventory causes major lag and that’s why they should upvote my settings suggestion

I’m 4 parralel universes ahead of you
(Also you didn’t think of a insult version of their name smh)

alchemoids

Also shameless advertising

It’s a good suggestion though

People don’t forget to main alchemy builds because it’s forgettable, they don’t do it because it’s like operating cannon fist on a massive cooldown just to get somebody wet.

1 Like

so…?

Filthy casuals need to rely on strenght because they lack magic energy

Guys we found a wizard nerd jump him!

Mages will see you punch a sea monster so hard it dies immediately even with a soft glove on and say
“He lacketh the spirit energy to summon a magic circle!”

Berserkers will see you summon a projectile out of pure destruction and say
“This bloke lacks the resolve to train himself!”

Oracles will see you teleport with a hail of slashes, eviscerating your opponent and say
“His weapons aren’t even blessed! He must be weaker than us!”

Warriors will see you summon lightning from the gods themselves and say
“He dost not have the skill required in order to use a real weapon!”

Savants:

Until we get max level, then we can do everything all pure builds can do now and then some

Until min javelin req is raised to 600 for lore reasons