If I can cast magic circles basically wherever I want in a certain radius, what's stopping me from casting magic inside people?

Think about it, casting magics inside people would cause far, far, FAR more damage since it’s internal, essentially destroying organs with ease.
As shown with the placed explosion, I can place it wherever I want without with ease, so therefore, what’s stopping me from casting circles inside of people?

Line of Sight

i guess it’s more like casting a magic circle in a certain radius AND in your line of sight, you can’t exactly cast a magic circle behind a tree because yes it’s in your range, but that little area isn’t in your LoS

and last i checked it’s a little difficult looking right into someones innards, so unless someone opens their mouth w i i i i i i i de open for you to slip a magic circle in there, you’re out of luck

8 Likes

What about the eyes/ears/nose?

yeah waht the hell weirdo

They’re exposed all the same. Why am I being singled out, isn’t it weirder to think about casting magic inside people? I’m just expanding on what’s known to work.

ywa im sorry i tried deleting my post after i saw it looked like you were getting targeted. i just wanted to make a bad joke :(((

lol, it’s okay. It doesn’t really bother me but thank you for considering

ew…

kfhal iugh fgugliaufgfhig flga lifguls iguhdfgifuv boom, brain is ded.

But we can change the size of our circles so what if we just cut the person with the knife and make a tiny explosion inside their wound.

and last i checked it’s a little difficult looking right into someones innards, so unless someone opens their mouth w i i i i i i i de open for you to slip a magic circle in there, you’re out of luck

it would be just wrong if someone hasn’t canonically done this

Oh boy, I guess I gotta grow out hair long enough to cover my ears. Wear a mask to cover my nose, and equips armors that block sharp blades effectively so I don’t get an open wound. I can’t have those wizards sneakily placing their own damn placed explosion right under my nose.

You just forced me to imagine a roblox character being exploded

It’s probably because a magic users own internal magic energy protects them from you just summoning magic inside of them.
It’s like, trying to direct air into an incredibly dense pocket of air. It’s not going to happen.

This does give me an idea for a new lost spell, though :smirk:

cast magic circles ON their bodies… now that’d deadly

Couldn’t they just move or swipe their hand through the circle to disrupt it?

That or like their own magic energy interrupts it.

“anybody want a drink?”

“sure I’m thirsty!” exclaimed my next unsuspecting victim

I calmly walked over and poured ink directly out of my fingers into their mouth

I’m very sorry I subjected you to this but it had to be said (you can tell I want that flaunt feature can’t you)

does that mean you can cast a pillar explosion up someone’s ass if they turn their backs against you

People would prefer you not necro-bump, just something I’ve seen.

the mother of necrobumps