If you could create your OWN alien species, how would they look, behave, communicate, etc etc etc

A follow up post from “if you were god and aliens came to earth”, how would you create your own race? You need to fill in the following criteria:

Appearance, how they look, be creative! (Or just make a human looking thing with different colors that’s fine but make sure there is at least a few key differences)

General behaviour, are they docile, aggressive, diplomats, conquerors, etc…

Culture/beliefs, how they view their existence and if they have any religious or cultural norms unique to their society

Form of communication, this can be anything, verbal, telepathy, etc…

how they would interact with earth, or if they even would choose to come to earth, provide some reasons here

And finally, if these aliens came to earth, and you had the godlike abilities mentioned in the previous post, how would you interact with them?

Putting this here for future notice. I feel like it’s going to be relevant in a few hours.

8 Likes

Also don’t forget a species name!

AND if you want you can say how advanced of a race they are

Also you can describe their homeworld if you are interested

2 Likes

Never been a fan of the idea that aliens would be remotely humanoid or capable of communicating with humans.

Probably a plant with large, glowing leaves that get brighter and dimmer as a form of communication with each other like fireflies. They’re just chilling on their home planet and aren’t technologically advanced in any way (cause they’re plants)

Cool, now there’s two of us in that weird gang (although it varies)

Plants.

Interesting i guess.

Displacers.

They have the ability to detach and reattach parts of their bodies and bones, though they look like regular humans. They have the ability to place graftings on someone, such as a eyeball on someone’s leg or a almost identical ear.

Oh ew lol

So why did they come to earth?

And do they have any form if communication?

What is my goal, to benefit earth, to destroy it, to take out humans?

I mean if you are the god of earth I don’t see why you would destroy your people but you do you (afterall you can always just respawn the population like nothing happened lol)

Yeah if I am the god of earth I would want humans gone ASAP as we are literally gonna be the main cause for the destruction of the planets ecosystem

If possible I would make an alien species that wants to kill all sentient life and rule supreme as the god of earth

as a human though I would just make them as human as possible with basically the same morals and have them just want to establish trade with us or smth :man_shrugging:

Eh lol

You don’t wanna go into more detail?

i could but im too lazy ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Damn

English

Oh.

So they… just exist?

They come from The Beyond.