If you could have a WoM Starter Magic irl, which would you choose?

I would probably choose Wind since I wouldn’t want to destroy stuff but I could use it to push people away when I want space.

16 Likes

if we talking elementals then sand so imma be like gaara. also since its small particles, a high mastery of the maker tier will probably make some cool shit.
if anything goes then im going with art of infinity, just too many things i could do with it.

8 Likes

id choose genesis zero becuz i can send people in hell ez dubs XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

9 Likes

Bruh i mean starter magic

8 Likes

paper so i never run out of paper to put in my printer

20 Likes

Lightning maybe? I mean you can easily use it to defend yourself like every magic and i assume if you master it enough you can do nearly everything with electricity since our world is all about that.
…And I guess you can also do many things with high destruction power if you want to…

7 Likes

Fire to easily dispose of bodies

16 Likes

wind gang yo we boutta social distance

8 Likes

Ice so I can cool my drinks whenever I want to
And it also melts and it becomes water so 2 in 1

7 Likes

Paper magic. Its the most simplistic magic I could use and no one would realize it was me.

7 Likes

Actually can’t you just sell paper or even ink drawings using paper magic and a friend with ink magic?

6 Likes

Light, just so I could fuck with people.

6 Likes

Probably wind so I can be a living fan.

6 Likes

I’d choose Plasma so i can vaporize stuff instead of throwing them away. Helps the environment.

6 Likes

I’d probs go Wind aswell because of all the cool things you can do with wind.
I wanted to say Acid but eh ngnl that would be kinda dangerious.

2 Likes

After thinking a bit more, I thought that if I couldn’t have light/get a second I’d probably get lightning because that’s basically have a plasma weapon with you at all times, and that would be pretty useful for self-defense.

2 Likes

Definitely Gold magic irl

1 Like

earth or magma

I’d say gold, but it’d but suspicious if you suddenly started selling large quantities of gold
earth and magma are just really fucking strong in general thinking about it irl

1 Like

water magic to stay hydrated at all times

1 Like

If the polices find you, just use your gold magic in front of them to prove your innocence.

2 Likes