If you could have a WoM Starter Magic irl, which would you choose?

magma because if i reach level 100 and/or be able to have maker spells i would be able to either
be a superhero and become famous
or
become a fRICKING ELDRITCH BEAST

Lightning easily, if I can use it to power things then It’s even better but the main reason why I choose lightning is because if I can activate a mode which boosts my movement speed similar to the form Killua uses known as “Godspeed” then like who needs cars amirite.

3 Likes

Probs Ash.
Ashes Ashes They All Fall Down :wink:

Lightning to supercharge a pc lol

1 Like

Light because you could do a lot with that.

Shadow so I could seriously mess with people(blind them, scare them, ect)(not like actually harm people ok) and hide away from people in the shadows.

I would just choose fire magic as it’s simple

lightning, for self-defense and scaring girls in my highschool

Gold or Crystal, pretty much covers all the money you need

I chose glass in the game but i definitely would not want it irl. Ig i would choose something more practical like wind. I could be immune to fire and poison lol and I could dry myself off instantly.

Image if some guy would just start to shoot glass pieces around

Gold or crystal magic, I could just summon a huge crystal or gold bar and say I found it chilling in my backyard. I would become rich!

Snow magic. Do you have any idea how overpowered I would be in snowball fights? Not to mention I can reverse-engineer it into water.

depends tho you might just make the fire worse by blowing wind on it

snow always snow cold snow

Water and Wind are the only useful elements irl

snow for sure, its summer hot here and i could make up an excuse for drink hot drinks

1 Like

lmao “genesis zero” not a magic xd

wind gang wind gang ima pick wind

Explosion because I like blowing shit up