If you could take an aspect from the Arcane lore/universe and apply it to real life, what would you apply?

I am not so sure myself about this question, but I’d like to hear what the community would say about it. Any aspect is fair, doesn’t necessarily have to be magic-related.

Probably magic without all the evil in it

I don’t think that is possible unfortunately.

Unless by evil you mean no curses then yea that could MAYBE work?

add in the white eyes species and see how fast society eradicates it for its meat and valuable parts

4 Likes

I would love to see politicians possessing curses to see how that plays out.

2 Likes

Remove injury from falling from great heights and make tornadoes rideable while only slightly jeopardizing your life.

5 Likes

Im sure it would be a great source of mercury.

It would probably form religions as well. Because big shark god funny

It absorbs any sort of pollution too for its own benefit.

Probably not curses especially the absorption one.

Yeah it’s likely not possible but if it was it’ll be cool. Imagine like magic dueling was a sport or tournament like in Pokémon. Might be deadly though

A water and fire user powering a steam engine lol.

If we’re just suddenly introducing it into the world, then ya I’ll take Magic (good with the bad). More chaos is nice.

oh hey, thanks for linking!

Oh god, imagine super-powered neo-nazi’s lmao

bruh if magic was introduced for lets say half of humanity right now, youd be dead within the first 24 hours

Dying of an heart attack after punching the air 10 times in a row
Classic AA feature

2 Likes

bold of you to assume that wasn’t the intent

1 Like

The chaos really would be real. Murder investigations would basically be impossible without witnesses since magic fades away and multiple people can have the same magic.

1 Like

Running no longer takes stamina, profit
:chart_with_upwards_trend:

A bit more seriously, the world being in simpler times where you can basically do whatever you want would be a nice change of pace from how things are today.

Not only murder but many other horrible things will happen because of magic like

• Selling off people with magic to the rich so they can have a bloodline of magic users
  • A whole new reason for discrimination
  • Religions doing god knows what
  • How some nations will even deal with or use people with magic