If you didn’t vote spirit weapon’s consider yourself an opp

weapons literally suck rn and it got nerfed when weapon lvls were removed

2 Likes

How the hell do you get that line of thought? Did they huff an Insanity Supernova?

buff conjs! nerf the class that doesn’t even exist yet!

mfs who voted for more weapon skills better get ready to catch them spirit fists :triumph:

1 Like

uhh
for sure! those nasty little disgusting warriors!
hmm i wonder who voted for the weapon skills! couldnt be me!

I do in this context

jokes on y’all I’m a warrior addict and I voted for spirit weapons

there is a time and a place and the time is now. (JOKE!!!)

I genuinely don’t get people who say conj isnt viable. YOU HAVE A MAGIC AND 3 WEAPONS. YOU HAVE 2 SEPERATE MOBILITY OPTIONS. YOU HAVE BEAM. YOUR CLASS IS THE MOST VIABLE THING RIGHT NOW. some guy was arguing that conj had less than warrior, which is like, what the fuck no dude warrior has nothing man

2 Likes

“Oh but sunken staff has the op pulsar move1!!11” ok but you have magic, they only have like 2 more moves than you on weapons

That’s not true, Warrior has gotten every single weapon released since launch, none of those weapons have ever been available to hybrids. Only thing hybirds got was flying pheonix, meanwhile warriors have vind, triasta, new cutlass, sunken staff, etc, etc.

4 Likes

“Started”

anyways spirit forever, sorry we have to go against you fellow neglected class, may the best class win but I will be killing you if you do!

As someone who was a conjurer on main, you still get sunken sword and stuff and the third moves aren’t necessarily game changing, its not like the warrior weapons outclass the hybrid ones, I now play knight which has the hybrid skills without the magic and it is literally better than warrior still. Warriors have less options in a sense only really have one mobility which is tied to the sunken sword. If you want full moves pick a pure build and not a hybrid build man Idk what to say, you give up later moves for variety. My argument wasn’t that warrior lacks weapons, its that they lack variety of moves, atmost they get 9 moves OR LESS lategame, half of which are likely grabs, while other classes soar above those 9 moves, (most other pure builds and hybrids) (excluding knight)

im a warrior and even though i want skills i also want to see the 1/4th of the builds be actual builds and not mockups of pure builds

4 Likes

i agree. warrior barely gets any new content, the most we got this update is:
a cutlass reskin
plunderers (which tbf are pretty good)

meanwhile every other class got their own exclusive armors

tbh its cutlass reskin but you drop the 3rd skill for a bit more damage

1 Like

Damn bro thats cruel