If you wanted a fighting style to be added to the game what would it be (ideas)

Stone Fighting Style - This fighting style prioritizes defense above all else. It lowers your movement speeds to snail-like amounts, and makes you deal minimal damage, but in exchange, your skin becomes a rock hard bidy capable of intercepting many hits.

Deflecting fist

A counter attacking fighting style. First off, the blocking of this style reduce more damage than basic combat and will look like the user deflected the enemy’s attacks instead of blocking. During successful perfect blocks, users will follow up with a melee attack that deals double damage and their next 5 melee attacks will be much quicker. Higher tiers will allow users to deflect even magic attacks/weapons skills.

Beast style

A fighting style that focuses on lunging, clawing and biting the enemy. M1s does more damage than other fighting style and all m1s will make the user move forward, increasing range but also affecting movement. Damage increase slightly as the user’s health decreases. Higher tiers allow the user to go into a frenzy under a certain percentage of health, where their damage and speed dramatically increase.

NOONOONONONONONONONONONOONOO

NOOOOONONOONONJONONOJOJONOOJOYFEH2EHJEFBOGRIWHSJXJDKENDICJWB

1 Like

Nuke fist, its pretty simple honestly.
Remember throwing cannonballs in AA? Now do the exact same thing but with weapons of mass destruction.

1 Like

furry style

2 Likes

Definitely Lycanthropy by @ThatOneGuy absolutely love the idea.

sounds like an op version of vampirism

There is no lifesteal in it lmfao and it’s uselles if you’re attacked in the day

1 Like

you have

• faster regeneration instead of lifesteal
  • no debuffs during the day unlike vampirism (the main advantage over vampirism)
  • deal more damage like vampirism
  • claws looking things on your hands like vampirism

Vampirism doesn’t deal more damage at night, it has a slight debuff during the day, while Lycanthropy CANNOT BE USED AT ALL during the day for what I understood.

Probably could give them a weakness to Arcanium weapons. Also vampirism isn’t weak during the day per se, they can still use their fighting style while those of Lycropanthy cannot in any way. Their bodies just overheat easily. Ideally they’d also be entirely restricted to the Lycanthropy fighting style for the duration.

The health regeneration might be too much and totally fine with it being removed.

Some kind of day time nerf would be fine but I didn’t exactly make these with gameplay (or balance) entirely in mind as they are vague ideas. I only thought a werewolf-like fighting style would be neat. Is it better? Certainly now that I compare them more closely. I’d want this to be an alternative, not a direct upgrade. My bad on that part. :nod:

As a ex wisteria player
I can confirm regeneration is BROKEN

A bestial fighting style sounds like a nice addition. I would imagine it to be quite reckless in movement with a huge amount of dashes and grabs. I would imagine wild swings with a large amount of mobility if it could be used in tandem with a weapon especially stuff like greatclubs/hammers/swords. Like imagine being able to go ham with a gigantic weapon.

I’d like to see a fist that utilizes shadow effects later on, like the apparition fist idea i did

earthbending

i think backbending is better though the old people already have it mastered :fr:

to answer the question i want drunken fist in ao

Kick people so hard they ragdoll

That’s just sailors fist you realize right?

Warlords can do weapon-infused Fighting Styles, claws infused in Lycanthropy would be incredibly cool.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.