If you were Vetex and had the power to change one feature

One simple thing… make the forcefield permanent until you move… that’s it.

4 Likes

harder ships/bosses based on your own ship/boss, and if you have an op ship but are a weak player, or have a bad ship but are strong in combat, than the ships spawn accordingly, so people with maxed out brigs don’t go and 1 hit farm boats on the north, and weaker people south who battle a ship for 20 min just to get 2 hit have it easier

the amount of points you spend in each catagory also (slightly) increases damage by that %

pretty sure that’s already true

Change the block key

YES 100%

guys vetex is online rn he might see this (make customizable keybind for block key vote)

vet said he tried this but roblox makes it hard, maybe in the future after the game is done vet could try and rework the keybinds for customizability

bruhhhh

if you have a mouse with a customizable 4th button set it to g if you play ao a lot

I was gonna but I don’t have a mouse like that

disable reflexes in pvp, cry mena river, i dont care, u learn how to parry, when to attack, how to punish and how to aim, or u get killed by everyone

They got nerfed recently, also you are the one crying about it at every opportunity

for a good reason, also no, that nerf isnt doing anything

Can you pvpers shut up for 1 minute? Reflex was useful for transport and now it got nerfed for everyone, pve and pvp

pvpers? the balance team asked a bunch of people that love the current braindead with no though in if they should nerf it, they voted for the slightness nerf that isnt even a nerf, that was like asking a 1.11 (or any metamancer) if they want their builds nerfed

a bunch of people that want a easy time boosting their ego woke up that they dont need any skill or even to use their brain to boost their ego and see numbers going up and a lot more bad pvpers that arent willing to learn to actually have skill woke up that they are on equal grounds with people that have actual skill, these are the majority of people that voted

wait is the nerf that you can only use it twice in the air now

nah, first reflex haves a cooldown of 2 second and the second one of 4, pretty useless since people usually stay 3-4 seconds on the ground

Actually you know what ignore my previous suggestion about the forcefield that’s not really a problem.

The problem is that we don’t get the ability to hide the leaderboard and the chat… what’s stopping you Vetex!!! Were I’d him I’d just give players the ability to hide it from their screens It takes up so much space and feels so cluttered…

me with my 250% increased magic damage dealing 700 damage per blast with fire magic and 0 power

thats not true