I'm feeling bored with the forums rn

This song cheers me up.

“I remember the old days” :older_man:t2:

get live and touch grass maybe?.. JOKE im kidding. just go check new discussion of piss magic my brother! or no. but u know what?
you can leave the forum but the forum will not leave you! :smirk_cat: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

at the same time though, from the tgr post until about march 2021, a time where we didn’t actually get a lot of leaks, the community stayed pretty good
a lot of good people have left over time, probably why the forums have been so stale for the last few months

@Divanochi , are you gonna take this?

I get it. Not really much happens here, but I’m still active because there is sometimes stuff that I do like help manage the AO Ideas Trello.

I know who you are, actually. You’re the guy that made the Arcane Log, and I’ve seen you around a lot too.

I’m interested.

guys, dont quote me on this, but i feel like a gaming forum gets pretty stale when the game its made for isnt playable

15 Likes

meh I don’t expect everyone to know me, I joined a whole year and a half after wom released so makes sense that a lot of OG forumers (i.e rayhan) haven’t had a lot of memorable interaction with me

1 Like

I was mostly joking.

bro got leader before i did by posting patch notes :frcryin:

if im being honest, the main reason is cuz of how dead it’s been through the past…uh…2 years. I mean WOM really hasnt had an update at all so it’d make sense. It’s best to just check on forums and make a shitpost (like me) every once in a while, but you probably shouldn’t focus too much about it, it’s useless right now

once ao comes out itll be flooded (probably)
but at least the people here pre-ao will be able to share some great moments

waiting for ao man, i don’t have a lot of stuff to write music with that’s ao related. plus everything is stale rn cause we’re all waiting for the game to get released.

i did score some film pretty recently though hehe

4 Likes

i don’t know why even though the forums has gotten a bit more active since then everything kinda stayed the same

you’re bronco

Rn I was thinking of doing something similar to the inverse arcane tournament I did. But ye I feel u makes sense

touch grass

well thats not very nice :slightly_frowning_face:

true, BUT:

It is a Roblox forum, so it isn’t with that much to complain about it.

2 months just to say “touch grass”

I have covid man I literally can’t or I get fined