I'm the 13th sage! (road to philosopher)

Tell me the method I’ve been inspired to be the next sage

Probably alt farming or something

There’s no way they made that many accounts. (or atleast i hope so)

Pretty sure that you can appraise the same note multiple times if you rejoin, actually

Since getting philosopher is going to take a LONG time, I’ll tell

Try to place notes in places where people usually go
Place notes in spots where people are forced to interact with it (like in the sky boat prompt thingy)
get the double duration gamepass, as it helps immensely
place your notes in the bronze sea, nimbus is ass
check in which locations notes get the most appraisals, then place yours in there once the spot is free

This is like 50 times more inefficient than actually just placing the notes and playing normally

Nothing I don’t know yet, except for the p2w part.

Wait, are you the person that placed a hundred notes on Cirrus?

It’s mostly about the time I spend doing it, and the event gave me like 5k appraisals in two days

I’m not that crazy, when I do a note chain I stop at 3 and it still gives a good amount of appraisals, I’m going to college now, so I won’t be online for a few hours

Smart. I thought you placed a bunch of notes in an area, joined on a different file, and appraised them. Thanks!

Yeah thats too time consuming and not worth it, but I suspect that some people do this and crank it up to 11. About 2 weeks ago there was an insane note chain on cirrus from a Hana Locke fella, each of her notes had over 500 appraisals and there were about 8 of them

Yeah… Some people just cheese it even if it means they no life themselves for days without end