Imbuing Potion Types

Hell even a tier 1 would kill you if you didn’t invest into Warding (imagine not embracing the insanity)

Warlock + Light Magic + Boxing + Speed Focus + Agility Gel + Attackspeed/Agility build + Agility potion drank = Every move being hitscan and Crash sending you to Mars

1 Like

At what point are you legally a bullet?

Once I start getting shot out of cannons with this build (vetex you WILL add a ship attachment to launch players :gun:)

1 Like

Also I’d like to say that this update kinda fixed the pure build issue of multiple magics/fighting styles being slightly useless due to having to use 2 moves to synergize, but this also enhanced it since you’ll be usually using one gel combo.

Lastly, SAVANTS BASICALLY GOT IMBUEMENT EARLY LETS GOOO THE COSPLAY BUILDS ARE REAL

Savant getting triple imbue now:

Poison Tooth Dagger imbued with Acid, Thermo, and Scorched Gel gonna feel good (he drank a power potion beforehand)

insanity 4 users seeing something out of the corner of their eye and dropping dead

I’m allergic to peanuts, and now I’m terrified that somebody will do this to me!

Insanity 4 users confused on why you are using Warding gel against them:

You tryna play the tank class from miitopia here mate?

i cant wait for a healing potion gel

Stab somebody to alive

Reminds me of Magicka 2 where some combinations dealt damage and then afterwards healed the target (if they survived)

you should be

i’m coming

you have 3 days to prepare

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.