[SOLVED] Insanity but irl (for anyone who thinks dark sea is easy)

Im just like oxygen. Just like how oxygen is missing 2 electrons, im missing 2-3 powerful scrolls (and possibly chromosomes)

Yesterday my brig was rammed by a fortified atlantean brig and hit with cannons while i was already fighting an atlantean crew on an island. I had to fight the crew on the brig or it was too late. Now im facing 2 crews that drop my fps to 6 and im taking 100 damage per second WHILE SWIMMING and trying to climb with 0 air movement. Luckily when I was on the verge of death, an atlantean raging impact flung me to ground I could stand on. After managing to kill both crews, I got back on my ship and repaired it from 6k durability to 15k. Then I legit had to go eat and I lost my 13 chests that took me 2 hours and 40 minutes to get :sob:

Meanwhile I met a guy who managed to get 100 chests and a luck potion within 3 hours in the dark sea. he got 5 powerfuls. the powerfuls i NEED

What should I do to get succesful runs like those? I used clearsight but it didnt help since I never get fog in the jank sea

get skill

wish i could delete comments ngl

1 Like

ok com to ds with me

in school

same rn

when can you go tho

I have a luck pot so we can use that to try to get scrolls and you can keep the scrolls and I keep the ship parts and money good?

2 Likes

probably 3:30 if im lucky enough not to get too much homework

Im in america btw we have “winter break” which is literally just christmas break

1 Like

Deal.
yea i keep scrolls i give you all the ship parts and money earned though

alr unless its the weapons ones bec I need those you can keep armor and tech ones

1 Like

whats ur brig build?

1 Like

I also have a winter break
Wth is friday a half day just make it an OFF DAY ALLTOGETHER?
and for some reason teachers are assigning stuff me personally id just give busy work and homework the week before a break so I dont gotta grade on christmas

I cant get my brig build rn

sure

omg you are actually poggers for not splitting it

I have no friday lol

1 Like

pls define that idk what that is lol

1 Like

ok mine is armored archiac hull, warship archiac sailcloth, dragonfire carronades, enhanced archiac mortar, and hammerhead ram

1 Like

poggers means epic

planning on a speed brig with brisk archaic hull + brisk sailcloth + light ram