Introduction

3 Likes

Vs sandal :flushed:

1. Bad community does not equal bad game. I will say that the community is absolutely horrendous but my point still stands
  2. It’s not pay to win. The only “pay to win” gamepass" is mobile garage. Basically, all it does is let you summon your car right away instead of summoning a jeep and driving to the garage. It’s not pay-to-win in any sense of the term and skill takes huge precedence over it
  3. If you think buying money with robux is pay to win, you would technically be right, but 1 million cash literally costs 12,000 robux. Robbing stores doesn’t take that long anyways

Why hello there.

2 Likes

Menacing

Bro is literally dead… :pensive:

1 Like

There’s an option for that now.

1 Like

I indeed do use fire magic, along with Phoenix magic and Magic/Arcanium weapons (ingame, at least)

1 Like

Based.

1 Like

Beautiful (and true)

2 Likes

Anyone here tower heroes…?

though i haven’t played it since i was maybe 12 it’s a good game ngl

By the way, you can highlight people’s text to quote them, and you can quote several things in one post.

I have never heard of that if I’m being honest.

Help I don’t know how to use this platform :skull:

1 Like

Used to play jailbreak a lot, was never really good at it though. Mostly just drove around the city and broke into the museum (I haven’t played consistently in like 5+ years probably)

highlight → quote

1 Like

Thanks for helping, also if you haven’t played in that long, you might have limited cars. They added trading (don’t worry it’s decently balanced) and you might be able to get some really good stuff from it.

Also, the map and game have been revamped, expanded, and refined a lot since 5 years ago.

bro i mained criminal and as soon as i saw an officer get remotely close to me i would always use mobile garage to summon a volt bike or tesla or whatever tf :joy: