Invisibility Potion Rework

Invisibility Potion Rework
effort 4.0 3 quality 4.333333333333333 3 reasonability 3.0 4

it would actually be funny to just see a bloody gigantic rift that’s like 10x the height of the stepstones

No? I would prefer vetex not to kill the only thing that makes exploring past the second range possible

Range 2 is doable, i’m concerned about range 3 to 5 and i said that before. Range 2 is doable even without the inv potion

And again, i dont care about farming as much scrolls as possible, i just think we should be able to use what’s already in game

wait, you guys use invisibility potions for the dark sea? what a buncha weenies, ha!

i hate invisibility users
where is the glory of combat
where is the glory of obtaining the treasure
god damn pussies refusing to fight…

These people are not like us Nicky, they are soft and pampered by their little slurp juices and fancy gels.

we are a hardened breed born for shredding apart our enemies :wolf: :japanese_ogre:

Don’t bother too much with range 3-5,

I think Vetex has plans for the further ranges as I remember seeing a Trello card talk about the further ranges

and for now our level isn’t high enough to do them anyways

so real
(by the way i just refuse to spend more than 3 minutes farming for potions)

Edited suggestion after reading the comments

Same, I have a habit of making a bunch of consumables and then NEVER using them.
This goes for invisibility in the dark sea, too, even though I’d regularly go to the far reaches.

Kay then, lets just agree to disagree on this one i guess…

I do hope vetex has some plans for the further ranges

For real

bud don’t just agree to disagree out of a debate, if your wrong then your wrong. don’t stubborn on your dumb takes

But i dont think i’m wrong, nor do i think your point is valid, but i realized this is going nowhere.

You rather not be able to access the far ranges right because it is lore accurate, i think we should have access to stuff that is already in game. We’re both not changing our viewe it seems so its best to just agree to disagree and move on

An explanation for sharks could be that they can smell the player

You rather not be able to access the far ranges right because it is lore accurate

you didn’t even understand what I said, clearly your brain doesn’t understand the basic concept of level disadvantage, and early additions.

Your not backing out cuz we can’t solve it, your backing out cuz your wrong and you can’t prove yourself otherwise :sob:

Have fun then, you’re right!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.