Iris PLAYS arcane odyssey at (3AM) (CHALLENGE)

Once upon a time, Iris was ready for another adventure in Arcane Odyssey. While sipping a Grimace Shake and munching on Cheetos, she jumped into the game at 3 AM. “Let’s see what rizz I can get tonight!” she giggled.

“The unexamined life is not worth living.”
Suddenly, the Skibidi Toilet appeared, dancing like it was in a CG5 music video. “What the heck? Only in Ohio!” Iris laughed. Im aroused by mayor tilly. She tried mewing to charm the toilet but it just kept dancing. Then, she saw Morden’s ghost in the dark sea. “Iris, help me! I’m gooning over here!” he cried.

“Let’s dance like the Skibidi Toilet!” she suggested. They shouted, “Don’t you see the writing on the wall?” as they danced. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” With a bang, the Skibidi Toilet exploded into confetti, freeing Morden!
They swam back, laughing. “Next time, let’s stick to normal quests,” Morden said. “Yeah, but where’s the fun in that?” Iris replied, ready for more silly adventures.

why is this so funni

Bro can NOT escape the allegations

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
(Full sentence)

Bro can NOT wait for empires (mayor Tilly’s getting them too!)

these entertain me

suddenly a toilet appeared out of nowhere and neviro’s head popped out, he said “skibidi skibidi neviro! calvus is using nero’s language” and exploded and fucking died

bro just dropped a fun fact about themself mid-story

Nero ceaser vs adolfo hilton (level 10000 wom poison user)

tags: “not-very-serious” “very-serious” “not-clickbait” “real”

my last bit of hope for this forum’s community has been ruined.