Is AR similar to AA?

from what i can tell its pretty much identical

It is similar for the most part.

One difference is that the sea shard quest is replaced with defeating sage but other than that it’s the same (minus the defeating angel and rupin stuff)

In terms of gameplay, yes. Aside from sage being the 2nd quest and I believe some lore changes. Also some islands are different.

ar’s first quest is broken

AR is buggy as hell :neutral_face:

Last time I played it, the devs were changing the original islands and storyline to be accurate to Trollus’s comic, which had some non-canon stuff in it. I also couldn’t talk to Theos or do the tutorial, and combat just overall felt worse and too different

3 Likes

Nah you don’t get that AA vibe :c

too many customs and given items to suckups

When you complete everything planned for WoM, are you thinking about remaking AA?

No, there would be no point

1 Like

Wdym NO point? I think it could turn out great, especially with all the new ideas you would have. Yeah, there would only be 7 magics but the spell customization would be different and like WoM’s! Imagine the completion of AA, 7 seas! Obviously, it’s your choice, I just think it would be a good idea

mainly because it’s pretty much going to be very similar but just with different stories. Plus all the features that are in world magic and weren’t in AA, were planned for AA first

…I have to agree with vetex on this one.

there wouldn’t really be a point in remaking AA since AR exists. Also WoM is planned to incorporate features that AA didn’t have.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but…the SEAS man! BOATS! :frcryin:

That is 90% coming in TGR and if not, I would be fucking surprised

B-b-b-b-b-b-but the BUGS man! The GLITCHES! :frcryin:

UH… SKY ISLANDS! Don’t you miss those?

No, not really

:fr:

why remake AA if he’s working on a sequel to it???

2 Likes