Is cross trading bannable from all of roblox?

It’s like how roblox bans blood, they don’t actually care. Also it said “through” roblox which could be interpreted as through the website instead of through a game within the platform.

???

Except the difference is that there’s an actual reason to ban blood because of… legal reasons.

Cross trading between games isn’t really all that harmful, as far as the games are concerned, one guy just gave another guy this really cool item for free which happens all the time anyways.
Of course trading ingame items for robux and real world currency is certainly not a good thing.

• Do not sell, trade or give away Roblox currency, digital goods or game codes outside of the channels provided to the users on the Roblox site.

It says in here digital goods. Digital Goods are items that are inside of games like for example a certain pet in Adopt Me. Later on it states…

• Certain trades are allowed through Roblox. (Found by clicking on " Trade " on the toolbar). No other method of trading is permitted on or off Roblox.

This means if a roblox game has a trading feature inside of it, then players are allowed to trade only the items inside of that game using that feature. In conclusion, any trades that include digital goods from different games is not permitted.

“outside of the channels provided to the users on the roblox site” which includes…
literally every game.

I’m giving this a 99.9% chance that this is referring to limited trading strictly because the only toolbar I can see being referred to is the one on the left side of the roblox website, and you don’t trade ingame items using that.

If this was referring to ingame trading, then every game that currently has a trading system would have to be taken down because this rule explicitly states that the roblox toolbar must be the object used for trading. Nothing else is allowed.

3 Likes

I’m on an electric state darkrp discord and I see this shit all the time. I actually talked to a dude who did it and they got scammed out of their items since the buyer never gave the bobux.

LOL @Archenhailor c’mon man :fr:

this is so sad

Hell, I still have the roblox black-market discord link they gave me, though I’m not on that server (nor do I plan on using it ever).

sus

nice creepy music pls send me link

in a nutshell (this discussion), its in a way, “split”.

so from what i read if theres roblox/real world value in it or it involves the use of the roblox trading thing (for limiteds), then its bannable

it’s the stranger things intro