Is it really true?

Michael Jordan?
I suppose I will be boarding
The great lamentation of stolen
Minds of no calling

bro go get a poem writing career or something idk

fr im sure hes passing his english tests

that sounds edgy, but im sorry to say that it is physically impossible to have a face, that of which is a void consisting of time as well as space, in place of your current normal human face, that of which is made of bone, tissue and muscle. It is physically impossible and you wouldnt be alive if your face was, somehow, even made up from a void. There is factually a thing such as a sorrow maze, in fact, any maze can be sorrowful if it makes you sad or if it takes too long to get through. And also, a daft minded fools haze, is not a grammatically correct sentence, since the word “haze” and “daft” mean nearly the same, you’d be using the same word twice in one sentence, or in your case, line. image

1 Like

bro laid this man out
:tophat:
:eyes:
:clap:

1 Like

My poems are scunnering
Man nigh of hovering
Into the nightly sky we shall be marching
The truth, we shall be discovering

Your mother, case closed.

1 Like

Thank you, Broly from the hit series known as “Dragon Ball Super”.

i mean your facee is made of matter which is what space is and it abides by the laws of time so it is made of time and space and depending on who you are if youre a being existing on a 2d plane you would see a 3d being as being god like possibly even a void that cannot be explained

what’s Dragon Ball Super?

I’m from a hit series?

My entire life was a drama for human entertainment?

:sleeper:

daft is being foolish haze is when the atmosphere causes an obscuring of vision

Screenshot 2021-09-22 5.13.02 PM

2 Likes

im waiting for your next drop bro

I am sorry to say but even though what you said was an example of a poem, it is not, a reasonable or understandable poem. These words are jumbled and mean nearly nothing when combined with each other, especially when used in a poem format. While i do agree that yes, your poems are, as you say, “scunnering”, no man has the physical capabilities of hovering himself using only his body, without any type of machinery present. Along the line of physically incapable abilities, it is also easily concludable that the so called “we” would not be able to, as you infer, “march into the night sky”. Along with this, it is not specified who “we” is. Due to this, we can conclude you either talk about an unknown group you’re associated with, or even me and yourself. Though i am flattered you would act in physically incapable abilities with me to “fly into the night”, i can say that i do not consent to such an action, and must say that i shall decline your offer, despite the fact that what you recommend to me is not possible for the human body, that is, without a form of machinery. Along with the term “discovering”. What will be discovering? You use this term as a way to say that we will be able to uncover something, but what? No exact item, idea or even “discovery” is being implied here, thus meaning you have no intentions on actually discovering, and it sounds moreover that you have no real “destination”, making your conclusion and statement, completely foolish and unthoughtful. Lastly, I do take offense to the comment you’ve applied to my mother, and must say, that is very immature, and rude of you. image

that’s deep bro i really felt it when u said we

Actually, friend, the word “haze” can have multiple definitions, one meaning “a state of mental obscurity or confusion”, which aligns with the meaning of “daft” or the more commonly used term “foolish”. image

Baen Shapiroo please destroy me with facts and logic :weary:

1 Like

i am wasting my precious free time making satirical ben shapiro jokes when i could be making a real life version of the sunken sword

being confused and being foolish arent the same thing though also this man is a scam i was waiting for his drop and its been 10 min if he doesnt pull something good im leaving

k