Is max knockback worth it

Well the only really costy part is the Bursting Sunken Helm

The rest is Warrior’s coat and boots + Magic Size Amulet + Valkyrie Helm

thats inaccurate, full bursting sunken is better then warrior

Same magic size if I remember well, just more HP

no i dont think so, theres barely a difference but if we’re going off max warrior isnt that.

sunken gives the same magic size as warrior the only difference is defense from sunken

oh shit it does i just checked

I knew I wasn’t stupid

so is it worth it to get the max magic size or is it like some other stats where you can barely notice a difference?

you infact are kidding yourself :grin:

I saw a friend use it lmfao

there’s a big difference, all stats have noticable differences if you have the max amount you can have

He was making nuclear bombs with explosion magic

wait if knockback and size give the same wind knockback then wouldn’t it be better to use a bursting knockback amulet since it would give more points overall than a valk helmet or whatever the other size accessory is

bursting knockback with bursting size amulet*

No magic size gives more than knockback not same

No actually they have the same stats
Check this list out its helpful

i have full magic size
it is very fun
no damage tho sadly
(explosion (want to change to wind but guild broke (might have found a fix)))

no, size and knockback both give the same amount of kockback, size just gives more size. what im saying is that having a knockback amulet in there would give more knockback overall because amulets give the most of a stat than any other accessory, so even though you’re not getting the full size, you’d get more knockback by putting a knockback amulet rather than a lesser size accessory

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.