Is the Azura Province capable of standing up to Keraxean military might

no no no let him continue

its funny

more so, I believe that Leif Erikson was correct when he said greenland was green :muscle:

(no the FUCK i dont, do not enrage me you side character… :rage::punch::muscle: :pouting_cat: foolish baka gaijin…)

L meme since im the only one actually giving evidence…
unless you want me to disprove you too? baka gaijin, do not challenge the mc (me) (im the main character)

I find it funny that the suggestion that you think greenland is green is the only thing so far that would truly make you angry. Do you have some hidden backstory or something that we have to find out.

when i was 9 years old, I had a geography test and we were connecting images to countries.

I matched “Greenland” to a grassy field. THIS FUCKIGNBFDGFG BITCH TEACHER SAID I WAS WRONG :rage:

this is my villain origin story

for further discussion regarding Morrock please use Discussion about Morrock Creed :)

@SkittleSnakes1 im getting a few complaints about you derailing topics into discussion about Morrock so if you ever feel the urge, please do invite them to discuss in that topic

2 Likes

Skittle derailing yet another discussion into morrock glazing

i no no wanna : (
(ok)

i disagree.

Buddy thinks he’s a mod :sob::pray::pray::pray::pray:

WARREN does NOT have the INFERNO CURSE

MRROGEDOGE does NOT have the INFERNO CURSE

I’d break into Wotan’s throne room and Wotan would look at me and say “hueheuheuh… this must be the weakling on his arcane odysse-” and I’d say “bro shut the fuck up and give me thou drip” and he’d retaliate and say “WAIT WHAT THE FUC-” but he’d be already dead because I am going to make a 100+ power 250+ attack speed light warlock and proceed to m1 him to death and my game will lag out so hard that the war seas will rumble and a photonic thermal charged lag shockwave will ripple across keraxe and destroy thousands of homes and severely injured many people as the shockwave creates numerous tsunamis so powerful they transcend the Roblox platform and enter other games and the arsenal player base will watch in horror as their arcane lineage is destroyed by my tsunamis which absorb all the guns and then become super death waves and then they super death waves will enter so many games and collect so many powers that they will travel to DOORS and seek will say “this was truly a deepwoken” as he is washed away and then the tsunamis will travel back in time because they absorbed the powers of the Roblox slenders and the man children who roleplay in military games and then they will proceed to kill morock as he goes “ARGRGARGARGRGH I HAVE SEVERAL SKIN DISEASES AND I AM PLAGUED WITH SCURVY!!!” and then he explodes from the arcane-accelerator-depthstrider-kagurabach-bloxxer-ultraskibidi mythical-gamma roamer loomian tsunami wave that will then travel all the way back to the war seas and I will absorb it and then Martin will teleport to me and say “bro congrats you killed the strongest human in the war seas” and I will say “thank you martong” and we will party all Friday night as fnf boyfriend and the real Markiplier are there and we have cool party and sans Undertale is DJ and then gaster appears and says “this was truly a big shot deltarune chaos chapter 5 secret skibidi toilet boss” and I will say “hahaha you are so funny” as I then transcend the 3rd dimension and unlock super fart blast magic so I can kill wotan’s descendant from the WoM days known as the evil lordgaltron and he will say “HERE I AM THE FUCK DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT M-” and then he will die because I will use my rainbow macaroni aetherial noobkiller hypergoner laser thermo tier 8983475 insanity warding ultrakill ALEPH tier threat gyatt slash attack and then he will go “grr you will never truly kill me you ignorant sneeze” and I will say “you are poo head” and he will enter his second phase into his OLEG form and say “shark pee pee poo” and I will have epic omniversal battle that transcends entire complex negative-positronic universes and OLEGgaltron skibidi will collapse and say “you are too strong perhaps this world is not my minefctaft creative mode server” and he will die and then he’ll release all the curses he was holding inside his buttcheeks which will form into yoshi8me and they will say “thank you for saving me here is the key to vetex’s house and here is the forum’s acumen axe sword” and I will cry tears of joy as I break into vetex home and he screams “WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU I AM WILL CALL POLICE” but I will use my skibidi rizz power and he will go “okay nevermind you can code whatever you want” and then I add cat crew into the game :+1:

You summed it, it’s pretty accurate of what would happen

new forum copypasta just dropped

I’d break into Wotan’s throne room and Wotan would look at me and say “hueheuheuh… this must be the weakling on his arcane odysse-” and I’d say “bro shut the fuck up and give me thou drip” and he’d retaliate and say “WAIT WHAT THE FUC-” but he’d be already dead because I am going to make a 100+ power 250+ attack speed light warlock and proceed to m1 him to death and my game will lag out so hard that the war seas will rumble and a photonic thermal charged lag shockwave will ripple across keraxe and destroy thousands of homes and severely injured many people as the shockwave creates numerous tsunamis so powerful they transcend the Roblox platform and enter other games and the arsenal player base will watch in horror as their arcane lineage is destroyed by my tsunamis which absorb all the guns and then become super death waves and then they super death waves will enter so many games and collect so many powers that they will travel to DOORS and seek will say “this was truly a deepwoken” as he is washed away and then the tsunamis will travel back in time because they absorbed the powers of the Roblox slenders and the man children who roleplay in military games and then they will proceed to kill morock as he goes “ARGRGARGARGRGH I HAVE SEVERAL SKIN DISEASES AND I AM PLAGUED WITH SCURVY!!!” and then he explodes from the arcane-accelerator-depthstrider-kagurabach-bloxxer-ultraskibidi mythical-gamma roamer loomian tsunami wave that will then travel all the way back to the war seas and I will absorb it and then Martin will teleport to me and say “bro congrats you killed the strongest human in the war seas” and I will say “thank you martong” and we will party all Friday night as fnf boyfriend and the real Markiplier are there and we have cool party and sans Undertale is DJ and then gaster appears and says “this was truly a big shot deltarune chaos chapter 5 secret skibidi toilet boss” and I will say “hahaha you are so funny” as I then transcend the 3rd dimension and unlock super fart blast magic so I can kill wotan’s descendant from the WoM days known as the evil lordgaltron and he will say “HERE I AM THE FUCK DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT M-” and then he will die because I will use my rainbow macaroni aetherial noobkiller hypergoner laser thermo tier 8983475 insanity warding ultrakill ALEPH tier threat gyatt slash attack and then he will go “grr you will never truly kill me you ignorant sneeze” and I will say “you are poo head” and he will enter his second phase into his OLEG form and say “shark pee pee poo” and I will have epic omniversal battle that transcends entire complex negative-positronic universes and OLEGgaltron skibidi will collapse and say “you are too strong perhaps this world is not my minefctaft creative mode server” and he will die and then he’ll release all the curses he was holding inside his buttcheeks which will form into yoshi8me and they will say “thank you for saving me here is the key to vetex’s house and here is the forum’s acumen axe sword” and I will cry tears of joy as I break into vetex home and he screams “WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU I AM WILL CALL POLICE” but I will use my skibidi rizz power and he will go “okay nevermind you can code whatever you want” and then I add cat crew into the game :+1:

I think the three factions capable of actually beating Keraxe are The Thorne Empire, Azura Province and the Grand Navy

Thorne Empire because of AA

Azura Province because of potential Grand Fire Curse + Cursed imbued Arcanium?? Man get me some of that-

Grand Navy because it is the sole thing keeping the War Seas from falling into complete chaos, also because they have Nero Caesar in custody like wtf they just pull up and arrest a Curse User?

Also rq- GLORY TO THE GRAVY

death to gravy scum

I think it’d be neat if the Grand Navy had a Grand Fire Curse and thats how they pulled it off. Maybe the one that’s whole thing is being super bright, something like Athereal or Ethereal if irc. Would be cool for some angel symbolism because they’re the “good guys”.

aethereal flame

Thank you