Is the Azura Province capable of standing up to Keraxean military might

not a source

check again, I went through all his messages mentioning morock, cant find anything stating this

did find this tho

the next person to speak in this thread, is officialy declared to be not straight :fire:

2 Likes

lil man is a bit slow :rofl:
if you learnt how to read, you would realize this is about Morock’s sword, in AA.
Nice try side character.

bros always trying to one up me cuz im always disproving him, but hes always wrong!
LAUGH AT THIS MAN! LAUGH! LAUGH! LAUGH!

Glad to know you aren’t affected by your own poor attempts at stopping people from speaking

Still nothing enforcing your point though, dont change the topic

want me to get you some popcorn?

please and thank you

A post was split to a new topic: Discussion about Morrock Creed

Fraudza spent an entire day getting his ass whooped by Theos. Crazy feat, ammirite?

here you go

(that will be 10 years of your life, no refund)

So nothing to support your false point that the ship broke do to his own power?
How sad
Also tech is talking in reference to the AA comic and AR

Yeah man the woodpeckers got him

in 2019? Before the Web-comic even released past Savaria? Nice one buddy, I guess you can’t also tell dates?

LIL MAN :sob: been in the wiki since pre-ar so :person_shrugging:

you’re already losing to me, like you always have xd lmao poggers pogchamp wowsers

foolish side characters :skull: i thought he’d be the main villain for this arc! he’s not even close!

Im genuinely starting to believe @puppykeeper1234 is a false persona formed out of the trauma i installed in him after I beat him in that first argument.

Got an image to prove it?

Its called planning a story ahead of time :man_shrugging:

literally smaller brain then a skibidi toilet watcher

Bro you didnt win, your like a flat earther, refusing to believe anything else

you typing a response rn ^

3 Likes

ok :fr:
I will sacrafice myself to stop fueling the morock glazer

how many times do i need to teach you how to use fandom :sob:
(4th time) You can check a page’s past versions by clicking “history”

Crazy because in that entire discussion, the comic was not mentioned once. But I guess you’re incapable of reading (x6)

ok…? you’re so victory-deprived you need to take ironic words from the end of my discussion to try grab the high ground (you cant)

In every thread, I disprove you, give you evidence then you disappear. how curious :thinking:

Give a little credit at least, at least he actually accepts all the sources, just then argues that one of them can be interpreted in a different way.

This isn’t like a flat earther, it’s like someone who thinks that greenland is actually green