Is the Azura Province capable of standing up to Keraxean military might

The Grand Fire Curses give you an innate task to kill Cursebeard, so I’d assume 9/10 it’s user would be in some combat role to distract themselves from living the rest of their lives wanting to kill a guy they might’ve never even heard of.

Don’t know how they work post Cursebeard War though, I guess the GFCs get some massive buff in the fact you don’t have this weird desire to kill some 11’6 curse baller

Yeah. Assuming that warren has the inferno curse, that desire doesn’t appear to be present anymore.
Maybe there is someone out there with a grand fire curse who is specifically avoiding combat to avoid going insane or something.

I mean there was that one time they just blew up a small town full of supposedly innocents. Me personally, I think that’s pretty sick.

bootleg AG

AO is like what the Starwars Sequels are to the Originals :sob::pray:

The GN is a ripoff and so is every other faction…

I will make a cult of Seven Seas Restorationists, and we will reguide the AU into greatness…

Somehow, Durz-I mean, Acheron returned.

I don’t know why everyone keeps on talking like Promethean influence or whatever this “grand fire insanity” thing is still canon but it isn’t, even tech got confused when he asked about this sort of thing

I specifically talked about going insane vaguely because of this, and that I wasn’t entirely sure what was canon regarding it.
Since there are curse users out there who are not ok mentally one way or another, I assumed that there would probably be some sort of issue caused by fighting too many people with it (even if it is just the guilt of killing people)

imagine this is the actual plot for the ending of AO :sob:

For one thing, it’s a grand fire curse. The “altering the holders mind” will probably be causing some sort of aggression, especially if the regular fire curse does that.
Even if that isn’t the case though…

There can always be someone else like Morden

I remember vetex saying somewhere that morden is simply afraid of using his curse, i dont remember if it was because of the potency or because he is a bitch

He’s a pacifist, so yeah he’s a bitch

Yeah I think not wanting to kill people was his excuse for not using his curse.
At the same time, I do think he feels bad about it though.