Is there a long queue for the suggestor role?

I finally got around to applying for the role, but that was a couple days ago. Does anyone know how large the queue is right now for them to check your submissions?

p sure theres no queue you just don’t get replied to or something if you don’t make it

idk

I applied a month or two ago, never heard back. I thought I made some good suggestions, but I guess not.

mine took like a few days for them to reply, guess they just dont check them often

Mine took about 4 suggestions my last one was more strength weapons will prob expand it later due to the low amount of weapons that use str and weapon stat

Wow. I guess they just don’t think lighthouses are important in a world full of islands and sailors. That was one of my suggestions. Is it kinda stupid that there’s no lighthouses?

1 Like

It’s kind of biased. If the mod that sees the application doesn’t think it’s a good suggestion, it won’t be considered. I made a suggestion about having book vendors, which I thought was a good one. But maybe they only care about another part of the game.

Makes sense, but I’d think they would appreciate a suggestion regarding world building detail. Especially in a game where you can turn sand magic attacks into glass with lightning magic attacks, or you can reveal Tucker’s dead body by destroying the terrain he rests in, or you can find a journal that reveals details about Morden’s journey to get the Death Curse and how he met everyone else that you could totally miss, which I did on my first two save slots.

mine just got ignored, not much to say and idk if i can send another application
so i assume if you get ignored, you never get it but if you get in you get in
sometimes i look at dumb suggestions and wonder why mine couldnt get in

Yeah, like there was one dude’s suggestion that actually made it to the discord, where he suggested a flight spell. Like, how did they get that role if they were just gonna suggest that?

to me, it’s been 15 days and no response

sent mine back in march lol

I got told I need to be trust level 2 but I am trust level 2 so what gives?

We sometimes may review them but forget to respond, or it gets buried in other notifications, so a reminder if you haven’t gotten a response within 24 hours would be helpful.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for the heads up!

naaaaaaah.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.