Is there an image of the full magius map, including all town names in unimplemented areas?

i included this in the lore section since i’m talking about the continent of magius, but if it doesn’t fit there then please let me know!

anyway, since i’m making a webcomic set in the era of world of magic on the continent of magius, i’m looking for an image of the full map of the continent with all of the town names, area names, etc. there’s one of the fandom wikia but it’s really low res and i can’t make out many of the names. here is the low res version from the wikia:

maybe some of you can read the map, but i can’t. hence why i’m looking for a higher resolution version of it. even though only 10% of the map was shown and made in game, i’d still like to visit those areas in my webcomic (even if it means i’d have to make the areas myself).

oof there is a better one

could i get a link to it?

one min

1 Like

Where

i can’t start it without the map sadly :sob: it’s still in early development as well so it won’t be coming for a bit, but i’ll make a post when it’s ready to begin!

Taken from here:

1 Like

agh it’s just as small as the one i posted T_T… this one isn’t much better but at least for the most part i can make out what the town names are. if there’s no better version of the map i posted earlier then i should be able to use this one along with the other map, thank you!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/777539592617721856/783077609067511879/unknown.png my friend @puck made this map for our rp server awhile ago

1 Like

oh yeah it also includes some fictional towns we added, like cerulea city (skylian) since there weren’t any skylian towns

Heres an old link of Tech’s tweet incase you want to use the original for anything. Hope its better quality.

2 Likes

oooh, this works nicely! yeah i noticed there were some fictional towns but thats alright, the more towns the better tbh. more areas to potentially travel to in the comic :DD

oh SHIT this is perfect! this is exactly what i was looking for! it’s much larger and clearer to read compared to the one that i had linked in the initial post. i’ll use this alongside robo+puck’s map, thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.