Is this trade good or bad

i traded strong mino pants for forceful mino pants.
also a strong exiled helm for a forceful mino helm.

bro???
please explain your thought process here

I had 4 pairs of strong mino pants when I did the trade.

that does not explain the reason you traded the best enchant on mino pants for the worst oneā€¦

Iā€™m preparing for AO and needed the pants.

for what? pretty sure enchants on boss drops wont affect the compensation

Youā€™ll see in a week or two.

See this trade sended to me, Its a scamm or a not scamm? ( Of course i not accepted bc i already have boss drops and sunken itens its so much rare )

But you lost ur strong oath on donationā€¦ ( If u accepted ) because donation is like giveaway, its for free lolā€¦

Good trade for you

that trade is horrible.

Oh yeah i just realized thats not worth, for me is horrible bc i alrdy have a strong oath and heavy woj, and vast its a bad weapon so yeah dont worth

also boss drops being converted to galleons

Yep but i dont think ill be a OP valueā€¦ but yeah this is fact and im farming boss drops to get those galleons

but sunkens are better than boss drops. Iā€™ll trade you some boss drops for a sunken chest plate if you are really considering these trades.

I could accept but ill not bc i alrdy have a track on bosses ( exiled on main and im making another for mino track ), but you are on the right way cause have some traders that would accept one piece of a sunken for boss drops if their are with good enchants or if its amountā€¦ and hmm, sorry for making this long text lol

k. who are these said traders?

They are onā€¦ hmm idk if i can talk here but they are on vetex discord server, just join and go to trading session and there ya ! u can see the most offers

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.