Item farming question

In terms of time until AO you have plenty at least 6-8 months so grind your heart out

Ill take all your sunken and ill keep my boss drops LMAO

Yea you got at least another 4 months minimum to farm in WOM lol.
Still lots for vetex to do in terms of the revamp most likely until he feels it is ready for release.

“I feel ready to release the game revamp now.”

5 months later

“I am about 10% done with the revamp.”

1 Like

GUYS AO IS GONNA RELEASE IN LIKE 5 MONTHS
5 months later
BRO JUST BE PATIENT IT WILL RELEASE IN LIKE 5 MONTHS

it’ll release in mid-late 2022

take my word for it.

i know but people still insist it will be 5 months
i guess time just doesnt pass for them cause they said that 5 months ago and still are saying it

people just say it’ll be 5 months just to tell themselves they don’t have to wait that long

If it takes that long I’m quitting. That’s actually WAYY to long imo, please remember the revamp announced in 2019, man coulda made a whole other game. I thought vetex said he wasn’t making a diff game but revamping only a few items, so it shouldn’t take as long as a game would normally take.

At no point did he say it would only be a few items. Also it was announced in Oct 2020.

It was announced in 2019?

it’s months away if you really want to get it you’ll get a lot of boss drops in just a couple days, sunken tho it might take 2 months maybe or even less to get the whole set but the revamp is like 4-5 months away

TLDR: yes you have enough time to get stuff at your own pace

I wouldn’t say mid late 2022, I think most people say early to mid 2022 which isn’t much of a difference but it is a difference

Yeah your right mb, it just feels like that long bruh, gonna be a whole year for some revamp. Yes, I want the game to be good but like cmon now, a whole revamp doesn’t mean basically making a new game.

Nah mb

My prediction is that Arcane Odyssey will release in late 2048. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

uhh im pretty sure wom released in 2020…

wait you think its gonna release?

Good point. :fr:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.