Jesus how crazy is suggestions gonna get when it re-opens

praying that this thing called “suggestions” never gets open

I mean it can be useful, giant masses of semi living magic flesh that grows as it travels, and acts like a parasite that damages enemies and heals the user through a connected tendril

You can sever the healing by breaking these tendrils though

okay

might be good to get some mods over the suggestions category to pick out the good ones and send them to vetex, since there’s definitely gonna be some shitty ones too. or maybe just have those mods unlist the bad ones idk

Can’t wait For cArS in AO!!!111!!!11111!!11

At least we have this lovely list of declined suggestions to partially protect us

(Btw, magic suggestions are declined. So no vacuum, flesh or mind magic)

someone said that they might be allowed in the far future when vetex starts working on ideas for lost and ancient magics :flushed: :face_with_monocle:

Despite how bad some of them will be, i’m actually looking forward to it due to how many good suggestions there will be. There were really people taking great insight into the game and finding ways to make that better, and that number will only increase once AO drops.

1 Like

do you think collapse/flesh magic is a good idea?

(assuming when the magic suggestions are allowed again)

Collapse is cool. The second one i’m realllyy not sure about.

a bit too gory?

i mean it exists in nature but…

squishy… slimy… people… parts…

EUGH

Yeah, a fauna magic definitely wouldn’t gonna be fit for a roblox game, and very much wouldn’t be fit for Arcane Odyssey

eh at least I still got collapse by my side.

AND THAT is cool.

void cube my beloved…

1 Like

You make it sound like it will a million years from now.

mind magic mid, teleportation magic/ portal magic on top

thats even weirder tho portals dont occur in nature or are even based remotely in nature

most likely a horse carriage or whale carriage

its been almost 2 years my g