Jesus how crazy is suggestions gonna get when it re-opens

a bit too gory?

i mean it exists in nature but…

squishy… slimy… people… parts…

EUGH

Yeah, a fauna magic definitely wouldn’t gonna be fit for a roblox game, and very much wouldn’t be fit for Arcane Odyssey

eh at least I still got collapse by my side.

AND THAT is cool.

void cube my beloved…

1 Like

You make it sound like it will a million years from now.

mind magic mid, teleportation magic/ portal magic on top

thats even weirder tho portals dont occur in nature or are even based remotely in nature

most likely a horse carriage or whale carriage

its been almost 2 years my g

wydm?

All that will be seen is @anon82052662 preaching his Mind Magic (CHANGE THE NAME TO SOMETHING COOLER)

1 Like

I don’t mean this in an insulting way but don’t get too attached to your magic. The wind-related niche is already filled for Lost and Ancient (with Gravity and Pressure), so I don’t think it’s likely your magic will be added. I’m not trying to diss the idea.

Definitely not going to happen.

When suggestions open I bet a mind magic cult will be created.

1 Like

so mind magic is throwing a fleshy object that sends electrical signals through the body?

and your whole concept of mind magic sounds an awful lot like primordial magic, except worse because it can’t even do anything else

I guess I need to brainstorm ideas for other starter element related niches then…

here’s a few:

Armament magic: an odd type of lost spell, born from the sheer spirit of mankind’s ingenuity, instead of being naturally found in nature, this magic materializes itself into weapons such as cannons and swords, that are thrown, or fired, at the opponent, this magic is great at breaking shields, but drains stamina quicker.

slime magic: water niche magic, suffocates opponents in sticky slime that freezes or burns depending on certain circumstances such as weather and combos.

obsidian magic: idk stronger earth/glass magic probably not gonna work. sticks to walls as shards that damage anything that touches them or explode into a volley of tiny shards when hit by other magic.

these are just some backup ideas I came up with from the top of my head.

here read my new magics tell me if they are good

Armament magic sounds like the #1 lost magic choice for conjurors that main guns

Slime magic’s gimmick is an alright concept, but I feel like slime as a whole would be hard to conceptualize

Obsidian magic should just be a glass magic skin, I mean it’s volcanic GLASS for arcane’s sake

wait is that a bad thing for armamanet?

I mean I use conjurer sooo :hugs:

You choose if military production line the magic is bad or not, I think it could be fun

finally, a magic where I can re-enact dio’s epic knife barrage