Joshiba's Shop

Joshiba's Shop
convenience 4.666666666666667 3 fairness 4.333333333333333 3 trustworthiness 4.333333333333333 3

hecking??!?!?!?! STOP HEKIN

one day you will get free items like i do

I once got a free headless :frsleepin:

i feel like headless value is artificial, like it doesn’t really have any actual use compared to a strong sunken sword, and i’m hoping that the value declines since i understand why an item like the headless has value, but i don’t think that it should since its useless
this is totally not because i want headlesses and i only have my personal one

yeah not at all :fr: ok boomer

you are boomer

k boomer

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

free shit? cring.

free shit is free shit

abandon wom

1 Like

you bad

1 Like

thanks for the good rating

1 Like

trade log:
+1 clean oath (free)

That is enough internet for me today. I will shower myself in holy water, to get rid of the things i saw today.

luckily for you i won’t be getting any more free items because The Great Trickery of tigerbaby123414 has ceased

1 Like

skill issue :trolled:

he has been threatening to tell everyone that i’m a scammer and i got him on screenshot saying that he will lie about me

what :eyes: forums just keep getting more interesting by the day

I may or may not be slightly jealous that you’ve gotten a million rares for free :fr: