JTN Doodles Thread

imma b honest, i dont even know dude.

okie

jtn is gatekeeping… keep Pressing

Being creative is probably the most important thing. If you have the basics of building down, as long as your creative enough you can create some cool things. You should also really look at a lot of references to get inspiration from. I like to get a lot of my inspiration from souls games.

Also dont try to start anything too ambigious, i’ve done it way too many times and it ends up in an unfinished product because it was something I’m not capable of or the project just would’ve taken too long. You should also journal your ideas somewhere, it will help take the clutter of your mind and you can look back at them later for future reference.

As for specific building tips to make certain things you would have to ask me what specifically you’re looking to make. I hope you’re able to build cool stuff I really would be happy to see more people getting into building.

2 Likes

I’m looking to make Rosehenge idea of mine, seems like my best shot at contributing. Any materials you use? Any asset mock-ups? (i need the tree bruh it’s like a necessity)

that is True :frcryin: Me With Luminara

was bored and wanted to animate a few things

2 Likes

Very epic, looks like a silly mario game

honesly, it was gonna b more like a collect [ x ] stuff based on Magius, though it still is more of a concept than actual game lol since we Dont Have any Scripter lol !

Like a find easter eggs kind of game set around a WOM map?

Edit: Kind of like this?

more like this style kind of game

ooo that looks like a fun game!

Looks like I’ll have to do a commission or two so I can afford it P:

the game a lotm of fun, its just finding random shits and i like it

anywho, check out this thing

i think theyre p neat

Breaking and entering

EDIT: IS THIS PERSONA MUSIC I HEAR :eyes:

We ran calvus for all he has >:)

haha, I can’t read…

Someone got donuted’

“Hey you need a hand?”

Here comes the sun

it feels like every time i pop into the Joyous tavern there’s more to see. Even though it isn’t updated. Might this be vetex?

1 Like

8 Likes

Is this worth buying? I keep seeing it but I’m not sure :thinking:

if u have spare money then yeah ig

I remember being in a server with Vetex and his character was homer creed