JTN Doodles Thread

The unmatched power of the sun

4 Likes

A quick update on that boss fight

asked a friend to retexture the blade a bit to make it resemble a Devourer

1 Like

(He is not wearing any enchanted armor so it deals like no damage impact wise hehehehehehahahahaaha)

adjusted the texture

2 Likes

the Navy will regret giving this man a Devourer for shits n giggle

1 Like

is that voxlblade??

Hey @JTN I have an idea for you

So you know that one roblox game where it makes your avatars do these poses with the caption “death threats” over it?

Like this:

Death Treats Roblox Death Threats GIF - Death Treats Roblox Roblox Death  Threats - Discover & Share GIFs

make the AO protagonists do this

(like edward, warren, morden, n*viro, iris, and I guess enzior as well)

Screenshot_20230517_052826_Chrome
i win

cash :money_mouth_face:

AdmiralAgnisBiography
ignore the typo, cba to fix it but was trying to do something with this

7 Likes

I thought dis was real ngl :joy:

Oh no, he’s one of those navy members

The one that will destroy an entire city and kill their own soldiers just to catch this one pirate who stole like 60 galleons and drew a swear word on the side of some dude’s ketch.

1 Like

bro is a magic council captain in AO

2 Likes

still thinking abt the clue n the 2nd part of the biography

2 Likes

nah, he doesn’t care about catching his target, he will literally wreck havoc and cause natural disasters because he wants to, you think he cares about the causalities he causes? he doesn’t.

So… he’s a negative rep… in the Navy?

I’m sorry, that doesn’t make ANY SENSE.

I thought the navy was supposed to PREVENT psychopaths from tearing apart the warseas, not HIRE THEM.

This is like asking the joker to become a police officer, it just doesn’t happen.

That’s just how he rolls, he just likes to do whatever he wants to do, and most of his actions are prevented by a single dude who’s always by his sides.

I’m honestly just puzzled how the Navy even keeps him

He sounds like he commits war-crimes for breakfast bro, surely some higher ups would stop him at some point right?