Let Bad Reps interact with Ravenna NPCs Post Story

Let Bad Reps interact with Ravenna NPCs Post Story
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 5.0 2

Now, you might be asking some questions after reading the title.
However, honestly, Bad Reps SHOULD be able to speak and interact with the Ravenna Shop NPCs. There are a few reasons for this, being:

• Everyone spawns there, and if you want to craft ship parts or buy fish bait, you’ll have to travel all the way to Whitesummit, which is all the way across the map. Not only that, if you have a heavily damaged / red HP boat, traveling such a distance might take a while when you’re lacking galleons (there are shipwrights at Thorin’s Refuge and Forest of Cerunno, but my point is that the inconvenience shouldn’t be there in the first place)
  • You are quite literally wearing a disguise after the story. You can’t be telling me that these shop keepers are recognizing me as someone with a bounty, but can’t put two and two together and realize we’re the guy who killed their king. Whats the point of the disguise if they recognize you anyways?
    Like, whenever you destroy property in the town, you happen to still lose rep despite having the disguise on, meaning these people KNOW who you are.
    Make the disguise work practically too, instead of just lore wise
2 Likes

p sure it’s already going to be implemented, as stated in the PvE & QoL post

2 Likes

WHA
i did not see that, thank you

gg ez we already got it

Already Planned.

Good shit tho.