Lets analyze this one gif for whole post

Start

During my today’s suffering of what to do, i decided to surf wiki for something, and when i looked in “recently uploaded files” my eyes catched one interesting gif:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Im not quite sure what the origin of this gif(maybe vetcord i dunno) but what i can surely tell is that there’s alot info that i got from this image and that i got interested in.

Cannonball damage

As we can see on gif, one of the players jump and got anihilated by cannonball explosion. Due to shitty quality of gif we cant quite tell the EXACT damage but i see 2 number: 344 or 544.
:frpensive:
Boy now i can see why Vetex decided to make Pirate NPC immune to cannonball damage. RIP player

Ship plank

When your ship is near static object it creates plank allowing you to walk…
AFTER 6 YEARS VETEX DID IT, NO MORE T JUMPING JUST TO GET ON SHIP!!!
:poggers2:

Uhh...Ship "jiggle"

To be honest im not quite sure what is that. Ship physic stayed plus minus the same as it was in AA(but better). So maybe ship goes into “Jiggle” state whenever noone is controling ship? I dunno…

Player's name

So now player’s name are looking something like that: Level and Player name colored in color of reputation. But im not quite sure what is third level tex…Maybe “Contributor” or smth like that

Conclusion

1 gif and so much info…

13 Likes

The ship also turned bright red, can’t tell if that’s an explosion effect or just a sorta weird looking quirk for when ships get hit.

That was the mark/indicator for where the cannon fire is going (I think, anyways). The gif was taken from the POV of the person firing the cannons

6 Likes

Also yeah, the ship plank is a cool thing, it was mentioned when boats were first added in the trello notes. I’m pretty sure the text above the player’s head Level, Username, and Title. Take that with a grain of salt though, I haven’t played world of magic in a while. The guy in the straw hat is me :mariomug:

1 Like

“I think”
Correction: You know

3 Likes

ship jiggle physics

Magma Cannons Confirmed!!!

1 Like

All because I mistook beans for a pirate, rest in peace bro :salute:

7 Likes

I will forever be traumatized by that event (unfortunate)

I tried surfing the wiki for weapon ability gifs

Couldn’t find them

Maybe I just didn’t look hard enough idk

IMG_20220323_115929

Something tells me this will be very useful with the harpoons,I am excited about the idea of a ship hooking up with my ship to start a clash of arms.

Testers attempting to not reveal anything while engaging in analyzing topics

8 Likes

Here’s google doc that i used for getting some images/gifs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11qhsZGTYPoRcd7XGqQFyO6Wq00WCGOJQ

cryo be like: Wtf he turned into lego

1 Like

he turned into a stick!

old but has a few

this is what i was looking for, ty

The performance might go down considering the part of the ship which flashed red seems to be the cannonball’s explosion radius, technically means 100 parts could fly off a ship and maybe increase server ping?

That’s exactly what I said bro :skull::pray:

1 Like